Solid Brass 40mm Beehive Cabinet Knob
A solid brass knob suitable for drawers and cupboard doors in a reeded 'beehive' design available in two sizes. These heavy knobs are are cast in solid brass and are applied with an aged finish. This finish can also be polished off with Brasso and elbow grease for a brighter appearance. Excellent for use on kitchen cabinets, cupboards and drawers along with bedroom and bathroom furniture. The term ‘Beehive' refers to the repeat reeded detailing. Beehive became a highly popular design born in the Regency era and was used heavily throughout the Victorian period and into the early 20th Century. The reeding detail allows for grip on handles and door furniture. You will find the beehive design featured on many of our products and it remains a consistent best seller. Search ‘Bloxwich’ to see a slightly simpler version.
- Small: Diameter – 32mm. Projection – 28mm.
- Large: Diameter – 41mm. Projection – 32mm.
- Supplied with 40mm slotted, countersunk machine screw
- All products un-lacquered
- Weight (each + screw) – small 105g, large 194g