Nickel Winchester Brass Victorian Butlers Bell Pull
This fabulous brass bell pull system is supplied with or without the spring mounted butler bell. It is a replica of one found in a period property in Winchester Cast from solid, slightly aged unlaquered brass making it almost indistinguishable from the antique original . This bell pull is suitable for a domestic front porch, hallway or commercial reception and is commonly placed on the exterior of the building.
- Substantial vertical wall mounted pull
- fixings Include, 4 metres of cord, blanking pulley, extension pulley and directional pulley, screws, rawplugs and full fitting instructions. Extra pulleys if needed are available separately.
- Although this product doesn’t specifically have an ‘aged’ finish applied, it does has an authentic well used feel and is made for use with products such as our aged brass beehive door knobs. However it will work equally well with polished brass items
- Vertical Bell Pull 83cm high x
- 12.5cm widest part
- Butler Bell 23cm high, 16cm wide, 12cm projection