Cromwell Aged Brass Rim Latch
Our Cromwell latch is available in three hand-aged finishes – cast brass, cast iron with brass fittings or nickel plated brass. Ideal for use with our small Cottage knob.
Dual handed design (able to be used on left or right hand side of door) with a traditional thumb nail latch.
The spring latch can be reversed to accommodate doors which open inwards or outwards.
Comes complete with an emergency release (facilitating access from outside the room in the event of an emergency).
Each latch comes boxed with screws, full fitting instructions and template.
- Lock Body – 108mm (H) x 123mm (W). Projection – 24mm
- Backset (spindle centre to edge of door): 65mm
- Keep – 108mm (H) x 24mm (W). Projection – 24mm
- Springlatch – able to be reversed
- All products un-lacquered
- Weight (boxed): 820g
- Max recommended rose size when using emergency release: 42mm