Victorian Cast Iron Rim Latch
A simple but elegant cast iron rim latch with brass detailing complete with matching keep, in a Victorian style. Has integral privacy thumb lock and comes with an emergency release. Though small, this latch is heavy and ideal for cottage doors as well as bedrooms in larger houses.
- Lock Body – 113mm (H) x 115mm (W). Projection – 24mm
- Backset (spindle centre to edge of door): 65mm
- Keep – 113mm (H) x 24mm (W). Projection – 24mm
- Springlatch – able to be reversed
- Weight (boxed): 940g
- Max recommended rose size when using emergency release: 42mm