Victorian Cast Iron Rim Latch
Our Victorian latch is ONLY available in aged cast iron with brass fittings. Ideal for use with our small Cottage knob.
Dual handed design (able to be sed on left or right hand side of door) with a traditional thumb nail latch.
The spring latch can be reversed to accommodate doors which open inwards or outwards.
Comes complete with an emergency release (facilitating access from outside the room in the event of an emergency).Each latch comes boxed with screws, full fitting instructions and template..
- Lock Body – 113mm (H) x 115mm (W). Projection – 24mm
- Backset (spindle centre to edge of door): 65mm
- Keep – 113mm (H) x 24mm (W). Projection – 24mm
- Springlatch – able to be reversed
- Weight (boxed): 940g
- Max recommended rose size when using emergency release: 42mm