3040 Osmo Tints WHITE Polyx Oil
Osmo Polyx®-Oils are developed from natural oils and waxes to provide the most hardwearing and durable protection for wooden flooring and furniture.
All the renowned properties of the original Polyx®-Oil, tinted for individual creativity. Polyx®-Oil Tints are water-repellent, dirt-resistant and durable. The surface is pleasant to touch, has an even and harmonic optic and is based on natural, renewable raw vegetable materials.
- Approx. coverage: 30m²/L with one coat
- No. of coats: 1 + Polyx®-Oil
- Application temperature: +5°C
- Drying time: 24 hrs.
- Sizes: 0.125L, 0.750L, 2.5L
- Protects and colours with wood grain visible
- Harmonious appearance
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children's toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications